VMware Workstation 6 Beta is available:
Dear VMware Customer,
We are pleased to invite you to the VMware Workstation 6.0 Beta Program. Workstation 6.0 includes exciting new features, including:
* Support for Windows Vista – Use Windows Vista as host operating system
* Multiple monitor display – You can configure a VM to span multiple monitors, or multiple VMs to each display on separate monitors.
* Integrated Virtual Debugger – Workstation integrates with Visual Studio and Eclipse so you can deploy, run, and debug programs in a VM directly from your preferred IDE
* Automation APIs (VIX API 2.0) – You can write scripts and programs to automate VM testing.
* Headless mode – You can run VMs in the background without the Workstation UI