Tom Scavo writes:
The GridShib Project is pleased to announce the immediate release of GridShib SAML Tools v0.2.0 Technology Preview 2, the first release of the GridShib SAML Tools specifically for developers.
Technology Preview 2 includes the following new features:
- Support for multi-valued attributes
- Complete source code distribution, including the Globus SAML Library
- New GridShib Common Java API (gridshib-common-0_2_0.jar) includes:
- the GridShib Security Framework, a standalone implementation of the X.509 Binding for SAML Assertions
- the Loadable interface and its implementations
- the EntityMap interface and its implementations
- the GridShib Entity Mapper, a container for EntityMap implementations
- Extensive javadoc documentation
- New top-level build file for developers (available from CVS only)
This is the last TP-level release of v0.2.0. We anticipate the final version of GridShib SAML Tools v0.2.0 will be released Aug 24, 2007.